One Inspiring Lady

Friday, January 16, 2009


I've had the pleasure of meeting quite a few of the amazing gals on the 20's boards. Last fall I had the opportunity to meet the wonderful and inspiring Jessica. Jess rejoined Weight Watchers last year and has been a force to be reckoned with ever since! To date she's lost an incredible 24 lbs on program. She has amazing dedication to the program and her weekly activity routine.

Each week Jess does videos on her youtube channel. She talks to her viewers about her weekly weigh ins, talks about successes and challenges she's having and also does tip videos with ideas on topics like working out, dining out, staying motivated etc.

Jess rocks.

I love her determination and overall upbeat and positive attitude. It's definitely contagious. She always has great things to say to people when they are feeling frustrated with their journey and her commitment to the working out (hot yoga, spinning, body pump, pilates etc.) encourages the rest of us!

My idea for writing this Jess love post today was based on something Jess wrote on the boards the other day that really resonated with me:

A week is 21 meals, if you mess up one meal, it's NOT a big deal! And it doesn't mean you messed up your whole week! Instead of giving up for the week, track, move on and stay OP

I try to get this message across to my members all the time and I thought it was a great way to think about it.

I'm so excited for Jess to get to goal and I feel incredibly lucky to know her and have her as a friend. Love you Jess!!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2008-2021 Ashley Gibson