Weekly Menu - Week of February 8

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another busy week. Another meal plan. I picked up the Refresh cookbook on Friday so I'm trying a few recipes from it. Joey also requested that I get back to basics this week after last week's cholent disaster. So this week I'm branching out a little bit, but also getting back to some tried and true favourites.

Monday - whole wheat pasta with pesto, eggplant and red peppers

Tuesday - Ladle in Red Chili

Wednesday - Polynesian Slow Cooker Chicken

Thursday - Salsa Chicken w/ brown rice

Friday - Take out

Saturday
- All you Need is Loaf w/ mashed sweet potatoes and baby carrots

I'll also be making Black Bean soup and chocolate spelt muffins from ReFresh for lunches

Check out some more menus at Org Junkie


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
I found your blog (I think maybe weightwatchers.ca) and was excited to see someone of my age group as a leader in Toronto. I am not new to Weight Watchers unfortunately, but am desperately in need of it this time. And I am looking for new and exciting meetings to attend in Toronto. I hope you don't mind me asking, where is the meeting do you lead?
Thanks so much
Kate

Ashley Gibson said...

Kate - Glad that you came across my blog! I lead meetings on Saturday morning at the Carrot Common (348 Danforth) at 8:15, 9:30 and 10:30.

If Saturdays don't work for you, there is another leader in Toronto (who is also on the boards) who is our age and leads a variety of meetings during the week.

If you have any other questions please feel free to email me at wwleaderashley@gmail.com

Ash xo

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2008-2021 Ashley Gibson