This is One Sparkly Soul

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

DSCN1167

I’m back from St. Lucia feeling happier, lighter, calmer, sparkly, inspired and nourished. I can’t wait to share all of my adventures, learnings and excitement with you. I’m still going through the hundreds of photos I took, and jotting down lots of ideas on how to share everything here on the blog. Between the yoga, meditation, beaches, sights, people, inspiration, education and incredible food, it’s a lot to cover.

One of my roommates told me today that I was glowing, and I think it’s because I’m full of sunshine, love, happiness, joy and a whole lot of mangoes, coconut and green stuff. It was life changing and I am so thankful for the experience…

3 comments:

Ali Raney said...

So glad you had a great time and can't wait to hear all about it. Tea, yes. Got your message, will respond asap!

LauraA said...

I saw some of your pictures and was blown away by how amazing everything looked. Can't wait to hear all the details!

Shannon said...

Sounds like such a good time! I have my eye on the 2013 retreat.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2008-2021 Ashley Gibson